Date/TimeDate(s) - 09/27/2019
7:30 am - 9:45 am
LocationNassau Club of Princeton
Topic: Build Your Personal Network Like a Natural
The relationships you forge along the road to success can have a tremendous impact on your professional growth. Learn how building a Personal Board of Directors can provide you with the support you need to achieve success.
In this Interactive Workshop, you will identify the critical role sponsors, mentors, peer mentors and allies play in helping you advance your mission and supporting you along the way. Attendees will:
1) understand the value each member of their personal board can provide
2) build a plan of who needs to be on your board and how you will ask them and
3) create a network of trusted partners who will share a vested interest in your future.
Attendees will leave with:
· An understanding of how a personal Board of Directors can help you meet your business goals
· A roadmap of how to identify each type of board member and the role he/she plays
· Strategies to help you approach potential advocates and allies and win their support
Jennifer Willey is the Founder and CEO of Wet Cement. Launched in 2017, Wet Cement’s consulting services, keynote speaking, training and coaching programs help innovative companies retain and develop talent at every level, create an inclusive culture of collaboration and accelerate growth. The proprietary content and approach can delivered in classroom workshops, town halls, keynotes and virtual/online via live and recorded webinars to support distributed and remote teams–saving money and time.
Jennifer is a sought-after global Keynote Speaker, Host and Content Creator. She is the creator of multiple proprietary training programs, including the Fearless in Five career-enhancing method and video series, “Pitch to Win” and the “Confident Communicator” courses and coaching programs to develop powerful public speakers that win business and change hearts and minds; and Career Excel, the affordable, accessible and actionable Women’s Leadership Online Learning and Coaching Program.